Habitat Pure Latex Hybrid Mattress
Looking for the feel of pure latex, but without the higher cost? We invented our Habitat Pure Latex Hybrid Mattress to very precisely deliver the same level of comfort and support as our Pure Latex Mattress lineup. Instead of using toxic petroleum based foam as support layers underneath the top 2" of our special Pure Latex layer, you'll get 2 separate 3" layers of a specialized polyurethane foam that has been engineered to perform like other high quality support foams without the toxic ingredients found in cheaper foams.
This specialized foam is tested to meet CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability. We even use a non-toxic, water based adhesive to laminate all of our layers together, so you won't be exposed to formaldehyde fumes for the next 10 years.
Cleaner, Greener, CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- completely hand crafted in USA
- 2" layer of pure latex supported by two separate layers of 3" of CertiPUR-US® foam that offer cushy, yet uplifting support
- 2" pure Dunlop latex layer, 24 ILD- medium feel
- our premium organic cotton cover which flexes easily with our latex to provide a softer, cushier feel
- 8" overall height
- 10 year factory warranty
- 5 year full replacement which includes coverage for depressions more than 1"
- 90 day no questions asked trial